Every minute spent organizing is an hour earned.
Let’s get you on a path to reclaim your time.
It doesn’t matter if you’re a busy professional, an on-the-go family, or a creative (dare we say, messy?) hobbyist, you often need a skilled project manager to whip things into shape.
Half the battle is figuring out where to start, so why not leave that to the expert? (Hi, I’m Naomi. Nice to meet you!)
I’ll take you from start to finish with ease and without the overwhelm. Depending on the size of your project, we’ll break the work down into manageable chunks to prevent fatigue. Plus, I’ll help you figure out the best processes and systems for maintaining our hard work in a way that fits your life.
No one-size-fits-all solutions here. Every client receives 100% personalized help so we can tame the chaos and find your version of calm.
WAYS TO WORK TOGETHER
Start small or go all-in with customizable, pre-paid sessions.
Work by the Hour – $75 per hour (3-hour minimum)
In a typical 3-hour session, we’ll tackle one to two smaller areas that cause you stress (like your pantry, coat closet, linen closet) or kick-start the organizing process in a larger area (like your kitchen, den, master closet, home office). Not only will I help you learn how to maintain your new space, seeing and feeling your progress will make you breathe a sigh of relief.
In a typical 6-hour session, we’ll work on several small areas, one larger area, or begin working on an extra large area (like your attic, basement or garage). No job is too big or intimidating when you plan accordingly.
Got a bigger project on your hands?
I also offer 12, 24 & 36-hour packages with price breaks built in.
12 Hour Package – $810
24 Hour Package – $1530
36 Hour Package – $2160
* Use them in 3, 4 or 6 hour increments
Make the most out of the space you have.
I’ll employ my background in interior design to optimize your living space. You’ll get a floor-plan drawn to scale with suggested layout options. Custom cutouts of your belongings allow you to visualize your options before moving the couch.
Price: $100 per 100sq feet
Tackle problem areas whether you’re near or far.
Tap into my expertise no matter where you live! Ideal for smaller spaces, we’ll prep for our session by compiling pictures and dimensions of your space to allow for planning and a pre-session scavenger hunt! Once you’ve gathered your materials, we’ll hop on Zoom and work together to organize your space and make note of items you could be using more efficiently. After our session, I’ll send you a custom game-plan for maintaining and optimizing your space going forward.
Price: $75/hr (avg. session ~1-2 hours)
MOVE-IN & RENOVATION ORGANIZATION
Start things off right with a clean slate and a plan.
Do it right, from the beginning, by making your new spaces work at their best potential. This package can include unpacking, breaking down boxes, and putting your belongings away with careful thought given to accessibility. It can also involve moving items out of a space you are renovating, and into organized bins, with an inventory list of what you have and where it is, as well as setting up temporary areas with everything you’d need for that time period. This package is ideal for kitchen renovations!
Price: Contact For Estimate
NOT SURE WHICH IS RIGHT FOR YOU? HAVE A PROJECT NOT LISTED HERE?
I was very happy that I decided to use Naomi's service to help de-clutter my one bedroom condo. This is the first time using a professional organizer. Coming from a 4 BR house to a one BR was overwhelming. Even though I did get rid of a lot and had been living here 4 years, I still had "stuff". Naomi was very sensitive to the fact that I am an emotional saver. She gently encourages you to think about what you are saving and why. She is very methodical, one drawer, one bookcase shelf at a time. Everything gets emptied out, reviewed, put in specific piles. What goes back, she puts away organized, which I was not expecting. This included a quick, light cleaning of the area. What a nice treat! Since then I have looked at my possessions in a different way. I'm still a saver and a dumpster diver, but with a more discriminating eye. I also hear myself saying, "what would Naomi do?
Living in a small house makes organizing very difficult. I have been struggling with the furniture in my son’s room since he was born and now we would like to add a desk. Working with Naomi was amazing! I provided her with measurements, window placement, and outlet placement. She quickly came up with several options to best utilize the space available! She even made little cut outs for us to move things around!! Using her suggestions, we were able to make an informed decision with where to place the furniture in the room!
Brookhaven, PA : Virtual Session
So as part of staying home I started on the task of “organizing my house”. I felt overwhelmed at the amount of areas that needed help. I did a few things myself and realized I needed professional help on the big stuff I was avoiding! My office closet, desk, and filing cabinet were FULL and not functioning well. A lot of “office” stuff was still downstairs 2 years after moving my office upstairs and I wanted to finally get it organized, stored in the right area and decluttered. Naomi Cook was fabulous at giving ideas of how to get it all done. She helped me stay calm even though it felt overwhelming to me. She is “non-judgey” so I didn’t feel bad for the current state of chaos! She asked great questions to help me think through what “equipment” I already had. She was like the extra set of eyes and the push I needed to dive in. I’m excited for my progress so far. Thanks so much for your help!!!
Naomi is a breath of fresh air! I was desperate for help and had lost all hope. Naomi came in with a plan and not one single thing was able to stop her from accomplishing it. She brought brilliant organizing tips, tricks and advice that were easy to follow and continue to follow. She doesn't just come into your space and organize, she teaches you how to organize and what the proper techniques are for success. Naomi's personality is uplifting and positive throughout the entire process and she creates a fun atmosphere that doesn't feel like work. Working with Naomi is an absolute joy and you get a wonderful educational experience as well!
Thanks to Naomi Cook at Open Doors Organizing! She taught me how to clean up my email inbox. Message her for how to work with her virtually too - she's fantastic! So easy - I unsubscribed from 12 and kept a bunch but just added them to the rollup - so easy to clean it up and not see it all!
After about 3 weeks from hearing your presentation on getting rid of junk mail, I never received another credit card application after YOU taught me how to stop this. You're so sweet! Thanks again.
I’m so happy with how the closet turned out. It looks so much bigger! Now my bookshelves are on the way so that I can get the books out of the closet in the other bedroom and tackle that. There’s a lot of junk in it, so another massive cleanout is in the wings.
Chester Springs, PA : Virtual Session
With Naomi's help I have been able to finally get on top of my paperwork at home, leaving me with a much lower stress level as I spend more hours at home than usual. I recommend her services.
What's included in your services?
• Supplies: Post-its, Labels, Ziploc Bags, Trash Bags
• Donation Drop off (one carload per session) – Tax-deductible receipts available upon request
• Donation Research (We’ll find the best places to pass along your items to)
What's NOT included in your services?
Cleaning and heavy assembly are not included in my services.
Do you require a deposit?
All packages are to be prepaid before the first session begins by check.
Is Open Doors Organizing insured?
Does Open Doors Organizing follow a Code of Ethics?
Yes, as a NAPO member, I pledge the following:
NAPO Code of Ethics
The NAPO Code of Ethics is a set of principles that guides our professional conduct with our clients and colleagues. Members of NAPO pledge to exercise judgment, self-restraint, and conscience in their conduct in order to establish and maintain public confidence in the integrity of NAPO members and to preserve and encourage fair and equitable practices among all who are engaged in our profession.
- I will serve my clients with integrity, competence, and objectivity, and will treat them with respect and courtesy.
- I will offer services in those areas in which I am qualified and will accurately represent those qualifications in both verbal and written communications.
- When unable or unqualified to fulfill requests for services, I will make every effort to recommend the services of other qualified professional organizers, productivity consultants and/or other qualified professionals.
- I will advertise my services in an honest manner and will represent the organizing and productivity profession accurately.
- I will keep confidential all client information, both business and personal, including that which may be revealed by other professional organizers and productivity consultants.
- I will use proprietary client information only with the client’s permission.
- I will keep client information confidential and not use it to benefit myself or my firm, or reveal this information to others.
- I will decide independently and communicate to my client in advance my fees and expenses, and will charge fees and expenses which I deem reasonable, legitimate, and commensurate with my experience, the services I deliver, and the responsibility I accept.
- I will make recommendations for products and services with my client’s best interests in mind.
- I will seek and maintain an equitable, honorable, and cooperative association with other NAPO members and will treat them with respect and courtesy.
- I will respect the intellectual property rights (materials, titles, and thematic creations) of my colleagues, and other firms and individuals, and will not use proprietary information or methodologies without permission.
- I will act and speak on a high professional level so as not to bring discredit to the organizing and productivity profession.
Ways to get started
Book a complimentary
Check out my